PHOTO RADAR 3.0 was made to detect vehicle excess speed in gated neighborhoods.
This development was requested by the manager of a gated neighborhood with the objective of increasing security in the neighborhood.
For that project, we analyzed our client’s requests:
- Cost: the equipment cannot be compared to those installed in roads or express ways; because it was designed for a different purpose.
- Esthetics: it was very important to consider the esthetics of the product because it was going to be visible.
- Portability: the staff of the gated neighborhood needed to move the equipment in the neighborhood.
- Autonomous electric power: in most cases, the equipment has energy source at night because it is connected to streetlights.
- Instant answer report of the fine: the equipment sends an instant notification to the security guard.
- Management platform: the client did not have any platform to manage fines.
This product was one of the first devices developed by Deitres. Our team worked with high speed photography and image processing.
Alert notice: This preventive security element started as a complement to speed control. It has a display screen, where speed is checked by the radar and shown to the driver.