Centinela ZB is a product we developed for the agro-industry, especially for cattle control. The system increases efficiency and reduces the risks of producers and their productions.
Centinela ZB is a tool to control the facilities of rural places with remote access and in real time.
With Centinela ZB the farm manager can control the status of the estate, wire fences, water supplies, gates and electric fences at any time and from any place. Centinela ZB shows information of pasturelands, which can be seen from screens installed in any of the facilities of the farm, such as the manager’s office or any other remote access point with internet access. For example, in the screen, you can see or hear a signal reporting a broken wire or water supply.
During the development of the system, we examined different variables and we used that information to update the system. Some of these updates are:
- Large areas to cover
- Long distance between points to control
- No communication services at any point.
- Extreme climatic conditions
- System robustness
- Easy use, especially for people who are not familiar with computer devices and technology.
- Energy autonomy of the devices, installed in the farm within a year. The equipment is cheap, so there is no big risk in case it is stolen.